As part of the series Gipfeltöne, Ulan & Bator come to Zugspitze with their program "Krazy Cabarett ZUKUNST".
The two German cabaret award winners on Top of Germany – than it does not go any higher!
In their new program ZUKUNST, the colorful knitted hats by Ulan & Bator are full of crazy ideas: Be it Pina Bausch dancing factory workers, a mutant cheese who demands a right to stay, political acapella mini-songs, obscure encounters between Breaking Bad nerds or two obscure neighbors. What others can not put into words, is simply acted out in crazy new scenes by these two quite differently cabaret artist.
The event takes place in the restaurant Panorama 2962 on Zugspitze (indoor). The program is in German.
Beginning: 6:00 p.m.
Ending: approx. 8:30 p.m.
The Gipfeltöne ticket includes the following service:
- Ascent and descent with the Cable car Zugspitze
- Cold & warm delicacies from the buffet in the Panorama 2962 restaurant on Zugspitze
- Event ticket & parking ticket
- Price: € 111,00 for adults
- Tickets are available in our online shop by mid-May at the latest.
- The ascent with the Cable car Zugspitze for cabaret visitors is possible until 4:45 p.m. You can also go up the mountain earlier during the regular operating hours. Please be at the valley station of the Cable car Zugspitze in good time.
- Descents are possible after the event with the Cable car Zugspitze.
- If the Cable car Zugspitze is not in operation due to the weather, the ascent and/or descent will take place with the cogwheel train. In this case, we will inform you directly on site.
- Entry to the event is only possible with a valid event ticket.
- The event Gipfeltöne can only be booked online via our web shop. A short-term booking on site is not possible.