Before or after a ride on the Wankbahn cable car, Wankstüberl invites you to stop by for a bite to eat and something to drink. Whether it’s for a coffee break, after-work beer, lunch or dinner: Families and hiking enthusiasts can enjoy Bavarian home cooking and traditional dishes served in a cosy ambience. Guests of the camp site on Mount Wank appreciate the restaurant’s proximity to the pitches.
- Opening hours: daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m
- Kitchen: 11.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., afterwards small menu
- Culinary delights: home cooking & traditional Bavarian dishes
- Sustainability: organic and fair-trade products
- Location: Wankbahn valley station; a few metres from the camp site on Mount Wank
- Highlights: unique scenic views
- Monday to Friday from 11.30 a.m.
- Dish of the day for € 8.90
- Weekly changing menu
- Current information at instagram.com/wankstueberl