Wank unplugged with Oimara
As part of the tour programme "Auf Tourettungsmission", Oimara and band come to the Wank unplugged on the panoramic mountain in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
At around 1,700 metres, the event area on the Wank offers a breathtaking backdrop when our guests can enjoy a "Bierle in da Sun" with the best acoustic entertainment.
The concert will take place outdoors with a limited number of visitors. On the separate event area around the Sonnenalm, our guests will find various standing places. We recommend bringing blankets to make yourself comfortable on the lawn. In case of bad weather, the concert will be moved to the snow groomer garage at the Sonnenalm.
The package price of € 55 includes the ascent and descent with the Wankbahn and admission to the event. For hikers and Wankpass holders, tickets without cable car journey are also offered in the webshop at € 44.
- The concert starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends around 8:00 p.m. Admission to the event area is from 4:00 p.m.
- The ascent with the Wankbahn is possible for concert visitors until 5:45 p.m. You can also ride up the mountain earlier during regular operating hours.
- The descent is possible after the end of the concert with the Wankbahn until 9:00 p.m.
- The Sonnenalm on the Wank provides for the physical well-being of the guests. There will be both drinks and food on the event grounds, and before the concert our guests will have the opportunity to stop for a leisurely meal at the Sonnenalm.
- Admission to the concert is only possible with a valid event ticket. Please observe the current hygiene regulations. If current regulations do not allow events, tickets will be refunded.