Gipfeltöne live on the Zugspitze with Stephan Zinner
Music cabaret in a dreamlike scenery: Stephan Zinner live on the Zugspitze
As part of the series Gipfeltöne Stephan Zinner comes with his program "The devil, the girl, the blues & I" on the Zugspitze.
With guitar at hand and support from Peter Pichler, the blues will be howled and a varied musical program will be provided.
True to the motto: Praise the Lord and rock on!
The event will take place in the indoor area of the Panorama 2962 Restaurant on the Zugspitze.
– SOLD OUT –
The package price includes:
- Ascent and descent with the Cable car Zugspitze
- Snack buffet in the Panorama 2962 restaurant on the Zugspitze
- Concert- & Parking ticket
- The concert starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends around 8:30 p.m.
- The ascent with the Cable car Zugspitze is possible for concert guests until 5.30 p.m. You can also go up the mountain earlier during regular operating hours.
- After the concert concert guests can return to the valley with the Cable car Zugspitze.
Entry to the concert is only possible with a valid event ticket. Please note the hygiene regulations. If the current Covid-19 regulations do not allow events, the tickets will be refunded.