New Year’s Eve at Drehmöser 9
Food, drink and merriment with friends in a rustic ski lodge, followed by watching the fireworks from a unique vantage point on the mountain – what could possibly be nicer on New Year’s Eve? You can be part of this New Year highlight at Drehmöser 9!
Early evening, you travel together with other guests to the exclusive New Year’s party on the snow covered Mount Hausberg. The popular Drehmöser 9 ski lodge is only a few steps away from the summit station of the Hausbergbahn cable car, where you will be spoilt for the rest of the evening with culinary delights in leisurely ambience. The friendly service team serve tables with a varied flying buffet, great music is provided by a DJ and all guests receive a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight. Prosit 2020 – what a way to start the year!
- Tongue Carpaccio from “Riegseer“ Grass-Fed Ox // Horseradish // Wild Herbs Salad // Bread Chip
- Pickled Salmon Trout and Smoked Trout Mousse both from Mittenwald
- Potato Rösti // Lemon Foam // Baby Leaf Salad
- Consommé from Grass-Fed Ox with Puff Pastry Florets
- Rutabaga Soup // Apple // Parsley Gremolata
Gin Tonic Sorbet
- Duke Gin from Munich // Tonic Water // Cucumber Lime Lemonade
Flying Food from the oven & pan fried
- Tomahawk Steak from Grass-Fed Ox // Café de Paris Butter
- Leg of Lamb // Rosemary Mint Jus
- A Treat from Char Fish // Fennel Orange // Pink Pepper
- Stuffed Zucchini // “Chiemgauer“ Genuine Grains & “Ettaler“ Cheese
- Colorful Baked Carrots and Vegetables
- Potato Gratin with Full-Flavored Beer Cheese
- Stuffed Ravioli // Almond Butter
- Braised Chicory // Mustard Cream
- Port Wine Beluga Lentils from “Chiemgaukorn“
Desserts & cheese, buffet style
- Marzipan Mousse // Plum-Rum Jelly
- Glühwein Cream // Baked Apple Compote
- Pear-Quark Strudel // Cardamom Kumquats
- Cheese Selection from the Ettal Cheese Factory // Bread // Butter // Fruit Mustard
Dress code: Alpine casual
Event ends: 2.00 am
Operating hours for the Hausbergbahn cable car (exclusively for guests of the New Year’s Party):
Ascent: 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm
Descent: 1.30 am to 2.00 am
No ski-out possible!
Registration and Information
Tel. +49 8821 797-934 I email@example.com
Including New Year’s Eve flying buffet at your table and a glass of champagne at midnight, as well as your ascent and descent with the Hausbergbahn cable car.
Vouchers and season tickets are not accepted for special events.